Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holga Wedding :: ISPWP Feature


I recently had a Holga Wedding featured on the ISPWP - International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers. This is quite a bit different than my artistic documentary style wedding photography that I feature on Halo Photographic's web site and blog, but I do offer this service as well which you can see on Halo Photographic's sister site at www.erinantognoli.com. It's for the more adventurous, artistic, independent thinking brides and grooms who want something a little different than the norm. :)

This particular wedding was photographed at Newton White Mansion in Mitchellville Maryland. I've photographed there several times for documentary weddings as well as this Holga wedding.  I love it there... it's a photographer's dream venue!

The feature is pretty cool... 25 images, all from this wedding, are displayed along with a little commentary by me.  They're all created directly on the film, printed in the darkroom with real chemicals, and no Photoshop was used to overlap the images. Check it out HERE!

I also photograph bridal and portrait sessions in this style, so if you love the look but can't swing an entire wedding day coverage with the Holga, I would love to talk with you about setting up a portrait session. Drop me a line and we'll chat...

0 comments:

Search This Blog

About This Blog

Follow the photo journeys of wedding and portrait photographer Erin Antognoli of Halo Photographic!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP